I, Emma Bevan, promise to:
- Only ask for information relevant to our service;
- Keep your information secure;
- Not share your information with others;
- Not sell your information to third parties;
- Encrypt your financial data;
- Securely destroy non-essential documentation.
In limited circumstances, I am permitted or required to by law to share your personal information. For example, a court, or the tax office, or the police can compel me to give personal information to them.
You can ask for access to your personal information, however, I may not always be able to give you access to all the personal information I have about you.
I cannot give you access to information that:
- Would show personal information about others;
- Would expose a commercially sensitive decision-making process;
- Is prevented by law.
In Australia, your right to privacy and the protection of your personal and financial information is governed by law under the Privacy Act 1988.